My ethos is each person is unique, to be treated with: respect, dignity & intelligence.
I offer a tailored 1:1 service based on:
* individual need
* and circumstances!
Examples of the services I can provide:
- Supporting to keep fit and active.
- Helping clients to find adaptions for: Disability, or life changing conditions and problems.
- For services and interests to improve your life and ability!
Please take a look at the other pages on my website. If you feel my service and approach may be for you? Then I look forward to working with/for YOU. As I believe with the right help and support. YOU can access YOUR ability = to improve your life!!
Genuine enquiries can be made via e-mail:
or via the Contact a-2-a Form
I can help and support you via:
FaceTime, Skype or a phone session.
My charge rates are £20 for a full 1 hour.
* If unable to pay for my services privately? We can discuss other options. Your local Social Services department can advise you of a Direct Payment or Personal Budget Plan. If eligible, and subject to a confidential assessment, these payments can help Social Service clients pay for services needed. If you live in East Sussex, contact: East Sussex County Council Adult Social Care on: 0345 60 80 191 or 01323 464 440 for Direct Payments or Personal Budget advice.
* Or Possibility People who provide a Direct Payments Support Service for people living in; Brighton, Hove and East Sussex.
“Don’t be like this Gold Fish – escape to access YOUR ability to improve YOUR life”