My ethos is “one price and service does not fit for all”. As each person is unique, with individual; needs, wants and not wants…. As I too like to be treated with; respect, dignity and intelligence!
I offer a tailored 1:1 service based on:
* individual need
* and circumstances!
Here is an example of the services I can provide.
- Supporting clients with leisure, recreational activities.
- Helping to keep fit, and/or other options to keep active.
- Shopping assistance service.
- Helping clients to find appropriate; disability/ adaptations,
mobility equipment advice and services.
- Or any other; interests, services in the home or in the community, you may need to improve your life and ability!
Please take a look at the other pages on my website. If you feel my service and approach may be for you? Then I look forward to hearing from you, and working with/for YOU. As I believe with the right help and support = YOU can access YOUR ability = to improve your life!!
I can offer a FREE, brief introduction/enquiry via; e-mail or phone call, where if I feel I can help and support you? I will then meet with you either; face-to-face, or via FaceTime, Skype or do a phone session for £20 for a full 1 hour. We will then discuss if I can help you, and payment rates per hour? Or I may know of other sources who can.
* If unable to pay for my services privately? Then we can discuss other options. As your local Social Services department can advise you of a Direct Payment or Personal Budget Plan. If eligible, and subject to a confidential assessment, these payments can help Social Service clients pay for services needed. If you live in East Sussex, contact: East Sussex County Council Adult Social Care on: 0345 60 80 191 or 01323 464 440 for Direct Payments and/or PERSONAL Budget advice.
* Or Possibility People (formerly The Fed). Who provide a Direct Payments Support Service for people in; Brighton, Hove and East Sussex.
Their e-mail address is: email@example.com
Telephone Number 01273 894055 or 01424 234466.